Zero in Hawaii

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thank you

I want to express my gratitude to everyone who has contributed to the exhibition and to Katsu’s Zero Project. I’m very pleased with the progress that has been made with the Zero, which has exceeded everyone’s expectations. I also want to extend special thanks to those volunteers who’ve dedicated time over-and-above what was expected of them, specifically, Abel. Likewise I want to express gratitude to Yoko who has also helped to construct the Zero and also designed the catalogue for the exhibition. In addition, Aki, has been extremely helpful in building the Zero (she got quite quick at piecing photographs together) and who has also been of tremendous help in translating blog entries.

I’m back in San Francisco for the time being (I had to come back and teach), but I look forward to coming back in December to complete the cycle/process of the Hawaii Zero Project.

Aaron Kerner
Curator

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous aki said...

Hello:) I visited the gallery a couple days ago and I found out that you were gone! I hope you are having good time over there.
I'm really happy about the success of the exhibition, although I couldn't make it to the opening, and I hope that Katsu will be happy and surprised also when he is back in Hawaii..Right? ;)
and I would like to thank everybody for this opportunity. Oh, and also thank you for mentioning about my name!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home